I just received a phone call from the company with the
ugly advertisement. The apologized to me for the offense!!! They apologized! And they said they took it down! Hooray, triumph! Now I can't wait to go back to the store and make sure they're not just feeding me a line...
8 comments:
A standing ovation for you!! I am so glad to have friends like you!! Like we recited for 6 years in Young Women's "We will "stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places..."
In a recent talk by Sister Elaine S. Dalton she said, "...I truly believe that one virtuous young woman or young man, led by the Spirit, can change the world, but in order to do so, we must return to virtue."
YEH Brianne!!! Way to go!! Your children will be forever affected by your actions!! I am sure Caleb will remember this one!
Good for you! How awesome to see your hard work pay off. I really need to have your kind of courage to do that--and this might've just been enough to do it!
AWE YEAH!!! You're a gutsy woman and I like that about you!! Cool.
How awesome! I agree with Andrea you are a gutsy women.
I have to agree with you that it is a crying shame that we have to shield our children's eyes when a toothpaste commerical comes on because it too has become sexualized.
Go Brianne!!!
That is so great! I was thinking when I read your "offended" post that they would probably ignore your little complaint too, but the phone call pleasantly surprised me and gave me courage to stand up more for things like that in the future. Thanks for your good example!
Way to go! I am so proud of you. What an inspiration. It is already difficult enough to raise children without having to fight for "clean advertisement".
wow, you are AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment