Monday, October 13, 2008

Just Another Week

Busy week=lack of posts. So here are a few pictures and stories of what we've done.

Won't this be perfect to add to a slideshow at Savanna's wedding?

This week Bryan started a new rotation: CNA. What this means is that he takes a class, will take a test, and become certified to be a nurse aid. What that means is that hopefully he'll be a better administrator because he understands the dirty work. In fact, today, he got to be on the front lines of the dirty work when a resident stripped herself of her dirty pants in the front lobby. Unfortunately, wearing scrubs prompts a lot of laughs, pointing fingers, and making fun by the employees who have only ever seen him in an administrative role.

Also, this week, Bryan purchased a large item. I'm not sure how to put it into my budget: entertainment? household? Where would you put a treadmill? Speaking of which, we need to move it to the garage because it is much too noisy in the house.


This model is sporting crazy hair, underwear over her clothes, and mama's shoes.

Savanna is starting to put two words together. She also dances and plays Simon Says and Duck Duck Goose.


I think Caleb's shirt is on backwards.

Caleb is going to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween, which you already know. What you don't know is that Buzz is going to be Caleb for Halloween per Caleb's suggestion.


The purpose of this picture is two-fold. To show you my new hair cut, which I love. I don't like my hair long, I just hadn't found a good stylist until now. So, yay! And the second purpose is to show you my belly at 15 weeks (sideways is much more pronounced than you see here). I had a doctor appointment this week and heard the heartbeat again. I also had 4 major activities/responsibilities with the Primary this week. And although my laundry is piled up high, and the kitchen floor is in dire need of a good cleaning (anyone want to help?), I have managed to keep my house under relative control.

5 comments:

Amber Marcum said...

Your hair is so cute! What tummy? :) Your house looks so nice! I bet it's nice to have more room! Our budget has evolved from me being in charge...to Sean. :) The bills are getting paid. :) I gave up...pregnant brain made me forget deadlines. :) (not pregnant..fyi...just still claiming pregnant brain.)

Kristen said...

Cute hair, and you do not even look pregnant! And you will have to send a picture of Caleb and Buzz (or vice versa) on Halloween. That made me laugh.
PS.. Emily and Kimmie wanted to say "hi" to Caleb!

Whitney said...

Funny that Brian is doing CNA. I'm a CNA- only after we started doing the clinicals for CNA we realized that really you are just a CBW (certified bum wiper)

Patty said...

That was fun seeing some pictures. Savanna is funny, Emma Jo does that thing with shoes all the time. How did Bryan feel about the experience? And yes your side pictures definitely pronounce your belly more, you don't even look pregnant in this picture.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the pictures! So cute! Savanna is adorable! I love your new hair cut. You look great!