Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wall-E

My parents came to visit this past week. When I asked them to help me make Caleb's desired Wall-E costume, I never in my wildest dreams expected it to turn out so AWESOME! Mom sewed it, Dad painted it. WOW!

Caleb painting his Trick-or-Treat bag next to Grandpa.


The front

The back

The eyes

The hands


In cube formation

The bag

12 comments:

Sharley said...

Wow! That looks amazing! Better than anything I've seen in stores! Good job Mom and Dad!!!

Britta said...

That is totally awesome. What a lucky boy!

Eric and Jenny said...

That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen, what talent your parents have, it's so perfect and good for you for making it happen. I am glad so far Lance only requests costumes he has seen in stores, I wouldn't have a clue if he wanted to be Wall-E.

Sherry said...

So.Flipping.Awesome.

I dread having to come up with costumes for my kids. I'll just send them to your parents.

The Terrell Family said...

That is awesome! We're looking for a "Max" costome (where the wild things are) and I guess I should have gotten some tips from you and your parents!! Adorable.

Patty said...

It did turn out AWESOME!! Good job to all those who helped.

Holly said...

That costume looks great! I'd better not show Greg because he'll want one just like it!

MELDUST said...

What a fabulous costume!! We love WallE!

Brandon and Natalie said...

SO cute! The costume is amazing!

Ashlee said...

That's amazing. Can your parents come help me next year?

meg said...

Brilliant and awesome.

Mary Pugh said...

If Jack saw this he would be SO jealous! Way to go parents!