I can't read ultrasounds worth a lick, so I'm glad you included "his" in there. Congrats on another boy!
Congratulations, that's exciting another boy!
I'm so happy for you guys!
I couldn't make the picture bigger so I couldn't "read" it--probably wouldn't have been able to anyway. Nonetheless, CONGRATS!! When is your due date?
Well, yeah! :) I'm excited for you.
Congrats! And oh my goodness...Savannah is SO grown up!! So adorable! Tell me again where you are living? I'm flying to Seattle at the end of the month...near you?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't read ultrasounds worth a lick, so I'm glad you included "his" in there. Congrats on another boy!
Congratulations, that's exciting another boy!
I'm so happy for you guys!
I couldn't make the picture bigger so I couldn't "read" it--probably wouldn't have been able to anyway. Nonetheless, CONGRATS!! When is your due date?
Well, yeah! :) I'm excited for you.
Congrats! And oh my goodness...Savannah is SO grown up!! So adorable! Tell me again where you are living? I'm flying to Seattle at the end of the month...near you?
Post a Comment