Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am big too!

4 comments:

Amalie said...

hi brianne! I can't believe how big Caleb looks. Of course the last time I saw him was 2005. so it looks like bryan has a masters degree now? SO cool. and what a cute little girl you guys have. anyway check my page if you have the time...monluxfamily.blogspot.com

Brad said...

It looks like you guys are getting settled in. Too bad it turned cold this week. There are lots of cool beaches down by you guys, so we'll need to get together sometime when the sun comes out.

Ashlee said...

Glad you made it and that you are adjusting well. Savannah is becoming so grown-up! Luckily Caleb is there to protect her :)

Greg and Tammy said...

Cute shot! Hope you got everything situated with the locks on the doors! You have such a cute way of telling your stories! Love it! Glad you survived your trip as well. Kentucky is missing you guys!!