We played a G-rated version of Murder in the Dark with the kids. I'm sure we didn't even tell them the real name of the game. If you drew the white ring, you were the Winker; you try to wink at other people, making them fall asleep, without getting caught by other players. Here are some of the Winkers:
Savanna
Caleb
Joseph
Isaac is helping in the kitchen.
It's the Little Boys' turn to play MarioKart.
Joseph and Isaac
Savanna tried to convince me that this was a very comfortable box to sleep in. The top is resting on the edge of the couch.







3 comments:
Such cute kids! Thanks for the pictures, I love seeing how they've grown :) Love ya!
super cute! I like the creative game changes.
That game sounds very fun. I also love the boys in their diapers on the stairs, what cuties.
Post a Comment