Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ike's Progress

This is Isaac's 4 month, 3 week, 1 day birthday, so I thought we should celebrate by writing a post about what he's been up to.
You know how I said he has been sleeping through the night? Little stinker! Not anymore. Perhaps it's a growth spurt, so we decided to start rice two days ago. We got nothing down the hatch, and a very starched shirt out of the process.
He found his toes. In fact, when I fed him in the middle of the night last night, I discovered that the feet of his pajamas were wet...
Reaching...
Almost there! He has begun to roll over, but he doesn't realize he is responsible yet.
Second attempt.
But this time, it all stayed down. He still didn't sleep through the night. Thbbbbpt.
Also, it is around this time of life that babies must be moved to a bigger bed.
All of them.

Tomorrow is the last day of school, so we will be shuffling the kids into different bed rooms. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

(This is Bryan) Love your post. You have adorable children. Funny narrative. Thanks for making me laugh :)

Sharley said...

Great pictures :)! and good luck!

Dad said...

I remember those days! I mean really remember them. That was me climbing out of the crib and moving into a big boy bed, just a little less than 50 years ago!

Patty said...

Good luck! Isaac looks just like Caleb. I'm sure he'll like that rice cereal soon enough.