Isaac's umbilical cord finally fell off today. So I gave him a bath.

Doesn't he look like he's ready for a boxing match?

Love his hair! That's not a request!

His sleeping bag. It doesn't make sense to me: lions, elephants, monkeys, giraffes, dogs, and dinosaurs...?
5 comments:
I do love his hair, and not just because you told me I have to.
Also, in the middle picture I think he looks a little like our kid. It's the eyes.
funny that the bag pattern doesn't make sense to you...asher has a couple of jammies like that where they have all these living, non dinosaur-like animals and then they throw some dinosaurs in them! i always wonder how they could pair them together. lol.
What a little cutie. I can't wait to see him in person this summer.
I love his hair! Wow he has so much! Lucky guy ;)
He's adorable! And I do love his hair. He looks so GQ without even trying!
Post a Comment