Thursday, July 15, 2010

Year In Review

Okay, maybe not the whole year. But it has been a long time since I uploaded pictures, and here are some of my favorites in random order:

Sometimes we call him "Joyseph."

Falling asleep in the car. I think this was after Bryan's grandpa's funeral.

Patriot

On the way to Utah for the funeral.

Dear friend,
You never returned my phone calls and caused me a lot of frustration before you moved away.
But I forgive you, because you gave me this recipe. Oh, and the freezer raspberry jam that you couldn't take with you. Mmm boy.

Patriot and parade.

This is when we went camping. Yes, it was actually as bad as I expected. The kids did just fine and slept through the night. It was the multiple trips (for me) to the bathroom and the territorial hawk that kept me up most of the night.

Joseph is this helpful every day.

In which our friends came at the end of April, and we didn't feel like making dinner. Instead we got a pizza the size of a car.

Just, awesome.

In which we got to the end of a very long day with no fun for the kids, and then we stopped to visit Grandpa. All was right with the world.

See? More help!

Camping, building memories. Caleb, Savanna, Joseph? You better remember this because I went through a lot to make this memory.

Savanna's first haircut, which somehow gave her permission (in her mind) to then cut it some more. And then some more. I don't have a picture of the current hairstyle unless you look really hard at the previous picture.

Why do kids love boxes?

Our friends that came in April.

My haircut. Which now I'm trying to grow out again because I just can't stand to have hair in my face or on my neck. I should either go super-short, or long.

Savanna as Buzz Lightyear.

Please? More?

10 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

What GREAT pictures! Your kids are getting so big and just as darling as ever. I love your new haircut. Sorry it bothers your heck - at least it's cute! :) I'm still salivating over those rolls. Send some down to Arizona any time or better yet... post the recipe!!! :)

Jenni said...

I absolutely loved the pictures

Sharley said...

What great pictures!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! I love little "Joyseph's" smile, Savanna's beautiful hair (in the white and pink shirt picture), And Caleb is just getting so big! I love ya and miss you all!

Britta said...

Wow I love the haircuts! You look beautiful and Savanna is adorable. I wish we lived closer.

*sigh*

Carolyn said...

What cute pictures! Joseph is so expressive, his smile just gets me every time. I think I'm going to have to try making those rolls...

Connie said...

Savanna's haircut reminds me of you when you were that age...(we got your ears pierced after that). Joseph looks so proud that he was able to get all those cookie racks and cutting sheets out! Caleb looks kinda like Jake in the box. And last, I didn't know you cut your hair--allokitalot! It's darling!!!
Congrats again, Caleb on your two holes in one!

Eric and Jenny said...

Love all the pictures! For what it's worth I really like your hair that length, makes me think about cutting mine.

Tina said...

I love your haircut!!! And Savanna's haircut makes her look older. So cute!

conner posse said...

Your hair is uber-cute!! The kids are getting sooooo BIG!!! Such great pics! Wish I could see our kids play together again, since they're all basically the same ages! Love "catching up" at your blog!

Patty said...

Those are some fun pictures! I'm glad that you tried camping, keep it up and eventually it will get easier I'm sure.