Friday, January 1, 2010

Bry and Bri in a decade

1. Bri graduated high school.
2. Bry returned from his LDS mission to Portugal.
3. Bry and Bri met.
4. Bry and Bri got married.
5. Caleb was born.
6. Bryan graduated college and ran the BYU school record in the mile.
7. Brianne graduated college and performed a senior recital.
8. Savanna was born.
9. Bryan graduated with a masters.
10. Bryan completed administrator in training program; Joseph was born; Bryan started his first real job.

Happy New Decade!

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy new decade indeed! I like your summary of the decade. Happy New Year!

Andrea said...

Pretty busy decade. I should be most impressed with the amount of schooling and children born, but I'm not going to lie: I'm pretty dang impressed with Bryan setting the BYU record in the mile...mostly because it takes me a decade to run a mile!

Kristen said...

Wow, that's a pretty busy 10 years, isn't it? And people wonder what us stay-home moms do all day... you look back like that and there's not many who can compete. Congrats on a full life and happy new year!

Dallon said...

What a decade eh?

Patty said...

I should do that in our own lives.

Holly said...

I like your partial life summary. Fun to learn more about you and your family! =)

Kathleen said...

Wow! That is very wonderful! We are so proud of you. Love, Mom and Dad

MELDUST said...

You've had quite the busy decade!!! Can you email me your home address? We're trying to get addresses together for the reunion. I saved your Christmas card and envelope (loved the family picture by the way!), and still have the card and picture but no envelope!!