And this is how it sounds.
Father's Day from Brianne Lindsay on Vimeo.
Wow Bryan is very lucky! His own personal song!
That is the Best!!! I just love how he has notes and lyrics! What a smart and sweet boy! I hope he keeps composing ;)
Maybe Caleb could write a grandpa song someday!?!
LOVE!!!
Very cute! I bet dad loved the song.
That Was Totally WICKED!!!! :D Does he know the I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home song? Maybe you can have him sing it and record it and put it on the blog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow Bryan is very lucky! His own personal song!
That is the Best!!! I just love how he has notes and lyrics! What a smart and sweet boy! I hope he keeps composing ;)
Maybe Caleb could write a grandpa song someday!?!
LOVE!!!
Very cute! I bet dad loved the song.
That Was Totally WICKED!!!! :D Does he know the I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home song? Maybe you can have him sing it and record it and put it on the blog.
Post a Comment